9726 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89511
· This is a very nice example of a low mileage 1991 Acura NSX. Powered by a 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V engine mated to the very desirable 5-speed manual transmission. The NSX was the first production car to use an all-aluminum semi-monocoque unit body, reducing the curb weight to just 3,010 pounds to improve performance and deliver its superb handling. With Honda reliability and Ferrari like styling the NSX was an instant hit and a modern classic. Mechanically all stock with all emissions equipment present. With less than 50K original miles this NSX runs and drives excellent. Finished in Formula Red over a black leather interior this NSX shows very well and is extremely attractive. The original black leather interior is in great condition. All the panels are original and very straight. The NSX has proven to be an excellent investment and would make a welcome addition to any garage. Please feel free to call James Krueger with any questions at 775-629-6167.
We have a clear title and own all of our cars. Ask us about shipping and financing. Call, text, or email anytime!
- 3.0 Liter DOHC 24 Valve V6
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Timing belt service completed June 20, 2019
- New tires
- First production car with all aluminum semi-monocoque unit body
- Less than 50K original miles
- Legendary Honda reliability
- Very collectible Japanese sports car
- Ferrari like styling and a modern classic
- Mechanically stock with all emissions equipment
- Original black leather in excellent condition
- Formula Red
- Newer NSX wheels and tires
- Runs and drives excellent
- All original panels
- Investment grade example
Please click the link below to view the digital independent inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Driver Airbag
- Power Windows